Welcome to the new wind-powered gliding era, that emphasized freedom of movement and simplicity; The NOA series.
The NOA V2 is a Wing designed for every rider wanting to feel a new sensation to wind sports. It’s a super lightweight structural inflated handheld wing that offers the sensation of liberty. It’s easy to learn and accessible, and compatible on water, land or snow with multiple sports like Paddleboard (SUP), Foil Board, Ski, Snowboard, Ice Skate, Rollerblade, Skateboard…comes in a compact bag and it can be carried everywhere.
One strut design, inflatable dihedral LAB profile , superior light weight series
- LAB Factory construction Super light and strong
- Structural T-Frame; the rigid thick profile helps to maintain the structure for direct control without compromising flexibility.
- Teijin D3 canopy triple ripstop
- Two high volume standard valve connector, no head required
- 3 Direct fusion control handles with Y handles
- Kevlar reinforcement; large protection on the wingtip and leading-edge,
- Wrist safety leash; comes with every wing, attached to the center of the leading edge.
- travel bag
weight 2.8 Kilos
wind range 6 - 18 knots