We have taken care in selecting the highest quality kite material construction methods available. In the phase of product development, On Kiteboarding extensively tests each product by our LAB team in many different conditions to detect and correct possible deficiencies in the construction before production begins.
TERMS OF THE WARRANTY
On Kiteboarding offers a 1-year Warranty that applies to the following ON products:
- Control Bar
- Any wear caused by launching and landing your kite.
- Environmental damage - high Temperatures(eg. hot cars), Sun/UV, moisture, sand and wind damage.
- Damage caused by misuse, waves, hard crashes/impacts, abuse, neglect, user error, foreign objects.
- Damage caused by assembly or setup error.
- Second-hand products.
- Unauthorized repairs or modifications.
- Non On Kiteboarding products were used and resulted in the failure.
- Products used outside its intended use including heavy loads/ overloading.
- Any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of a loss of use of this product.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship.
If On Kiteboarding finds your product is covered under our warranty, we will decide to replace, repair or supply parts for the defective item. In case of a replacement, we may not be able to guarantee the identical product due to stock availability. Replacement parts are free of charge, shipping costs are not covered. Contact us at email@example.com for any further questions.
Manufacturing defects are, therefore, the only ones covered by the Warranty.
We kindly ask you to return the broken product at your expense and carefully packaged at the following address:
10881 rg ste henriette