Welcome to the new wind-powered gliding era, that emphasized freedom of movement and simplicity; The NOA series.
The NOA V2 has been designed to cover various riding disciplines. Its dihedral shape ensures stability while the high canopy tension insure a powerful and smooth riding experience. It is perfectly balanced so you can focus on riding the swell. It is also very stable for a comfortable free ride session while retaining a stiff tension profile for high efficiency.
The fabric for the Dacron is Teijin and D2 for canopy. The NOA has a pre-load canopy tension enable for on twist air flow for instant power delivery. The NOA has an optimised airframe which results in a stiffer and more efficient wing geometry which gets you going in a few pumps.
It’s easy to learn and accessible, and compatible on water, land or snow with multiple sports like Paddleboard (SUP), Foil Board, Ski, Snowboard, Ice Skate, Rollerblade, Skateboard…comes in a compact bag and it can be carried everywhere. Attach the leash to your wrist and you go!
One strut design, inflatable dihedral LAB profile , superior light weight series
- LAB Factory construction
- Structural T-Frame; the rigid thick profile helps to maintain the structure for direct control without compromising flexibility
- Teijin D3 canopy triple ripstop
- One pump inflation system; the high volume standard valve connector, no head required
- 3 Direct fusion control handles; comes with velcros attached for sup paddle self-rescue
- Kevlar reinforcement; large protection on the wingtip and on leading edge
- Wrist safety leash; comes with every wing, attached to the center of the leading edge.
- travel bag
Color: Red or orange
Wind range 10- 20 knots
Weight :2.4 kilos