PACKAGE WING NOA 3mPrix régulier $2,950.00 Prix réduit $1,699.00 Épargnez $1,251.00
Wanting to learn to wing with no board or sailing experience? Don't worry. Set yourself up with success with our Beginner Wing package. This package makes learning fun and painless. The ON AIRLITE 110L Inflatable Board and the NOA V2 WING are the perfect to get you going.
Everything is included in the pack so you don’t have to figure out the best equipment choice. Less than 10 minutes to prepare the equipment and you’re in the water to discover the magic of this sport!!!
Each element of the pack has been carefully designed to boost the learning phase:
- A stable and solid inflatable board that takes off super easily.
- A light and powerful NOA V2 that accelerates with the slightest puff of air .
- A COMPLETE FLY FOIL in 1650 cm2 , with its 75cm mast with a progressive and smooth take-off that offers a lot of stability.
- The accessories to prepare, transport and protect your equipment
THE AIRLITE 110L BOARD
5’6 X 28 X 6
Our new AIRLITE SERIES are inflatable foil board
Combining the performance of the hardboard with the advantages of the new AIRLITE SERIES . These advantages are reflected in the ease of transport and set-up that inflatables offer. This means that adventure seekers can travel to any spot with just one bag (without fear of damaging it on the plane). For us, this is one of the boards that will change the world of Wing Foiling!
With zero compromises on performance, the Airlite Inflatable Wingboard is your new wing-foiling or Paddle foiling go-to We have equipped our proven shapes with additional features to improve performance at the best value out there. The Airlite features a Super stiff bottom carbon plate with track system and hand hold slot. For adventure seekers or travel enthusiasts, the Airlite Inflatable packs up into a Back Pack, making your next adventure even easier and more accessible.
Size: 110L 5'6" x 28" x 6"
- Corduroy EVA Deck Pad
- Fusion Drop stitch
- Double Layer Rails
- 2 Leash Attachment Rings, with board leash
- V2 SUP Style inflate/deflate valve
- Double Layer Rails
- Foil Track System
- Board Bag
- Double Layer Rails - On Airlite inflatables are built with a wide, double PVC layer on the rail. This provides great durability, increased longevity and enhanced stiffness.
- High Pressure Rated - 15PSI - Our boards are constructed in an all new manufacturing facility with superior glues, materials and quality control.
- Dual Flow High Pressure Pump
- Repair Kit
Surfing the swell in a Wing Foil with an inflatable board: it’s possible.
Preconceived ideas tend to associate inflatables with a lack of solidity. And we’re proving you wrong! To design the AIRLITE SERIES, have selected the the best materials on the market,
Stiffness performance and durability to our boards making your flying experience unique. Therefore, forget the fear of puncturing your board at the slightest impact! They are also much less susceptible to minor impacts than rigid boards, and are generally easier and cheaper to repair. Moreover, in case of a fall, falling on an inflatable board will be much less painful! It is therefore much more reassuring and safe for novices.
The Drop Stitch technology used makes it possible to offer a board with a shape close to that of rigid boards. The shape, contours and curve have been extensively studied to provide the most efficient glide. Can be used for freeriding and is suitable for all levels and sizes.
Come with travel bag ,SUP pump V2 ,repair kit and leash
*There's a natural convex zone on the bottom of the board. That's the opposite inflating valve on top of the board. It dosent affect the performance of the board.
*use only 25mm screw to set the hydrofoil on the carbon us box track.
ON WING NOA V2
It’s easy to learn and accessible, and compatible on water, land or snow with multiple sports like Paddleboard (SUP), Foil Board, Ski, Snowboard, Ice Skate, Rollerblade, Skateboard…comes in a compact bag and it can be carried everywhere. Attach the leash to your wrist and you go!
One strut design, inflatable dihedral LAB profile , superior light weight series
- LAB Factory construction
- Structural T-Frame; the rigid thick profile helps to maintain the structure for direct control without compromising flexibility.
- Teijin D2 canopy
- Inflation system; Two high volume standard valve connector, no head required
- 3 Direct fusion control handles with Y handles
- Kevlar reinforcement; large protection on the wingtip and leading-edge, prevent from fraying and give a direct feeling
- Wrist safety leash; comes with every wing
wind range 20 + knots
weight : 1.6 kilos
THE FLY HYDROFOIL 1650
The FLY 1700 set mixes high-performance pre-preg carbon with precision milled anodized aluminum. The wings, mast and fuselage designs have evolved over several iterations, combining stability, durability, price and performance
FLY 1700 set is perfect in small to medium-sized waves. It’s a perfect set for beginners to expert.
The surface of 1700 cm² in combination with the 320 cm² back wing leverages your pumping action while creating appropriate lift and stability at very low speeds, making this the ideal setup for small waves and swell that doesn’t have that lift you see from bigger waves. Easy to learn and really stable foil
Can be use from 5 knot to 30 knots
Precision manufacturing means 100% alignment of the wings and heavy-duty construction.
Come with travel bag and tool